The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Why Do I Get Sick on School Breaks?

I caught a cold over the Thanksgiving weekend, and now I have another one. I always wonder if somehow my body just knows it can relax, so then it is more susceptible to germs or something. I don't feel that bad, but I have an annoying cough. Hopefully I will be better by Thursday when I go up to the bay area to pick up my daughter.

Also on Thursday, I will be getting an early Christmas present because I will be picking up my new vehicle at the bay area dealership we ordered it from. :) I got my last new car 4 years ago (and it still only has 22K miles on it!), so it will be fun to have another one!

I am now ready for Christmas- the gifts were bought before December and wrapped last week, the tree was decorated yesterday and today I did my Christmas cards. Only 2 are going out of state, so hopefully most of the others will get them in time. Just need to pick up my daughter (and get better)!

Labels: