The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Grades Will Be Online Sooner

I think, anyway. I emailed the school asking if the grades would be put online as they were turned in by the professors, or if they were going to wait and post all of them at the same time. I got the following reply:

We post grades as we get them in from each professor, but no grades will be posted until after all mid-terms (and finals) are completed this week.

The last exams are this Wednesday, so I suppose that means (at least in theory) some grades could be posted on Thursday. According to another student, our Property professor expected to have our exams done this weekend, so maybe at least that grade will be online this week. Would be nice to have some feedback before Christmas.

I just saw that new dates have been posted on the school's web site (which I don't like now that they changed it. It is too wide and annoying!). This spring our finals end on May 9, summer school is from June 6- July 17, moot court is July 11-13, fall registration is August 16, and if all goes well, I will finish my last law school exam on May 7, 2008. Wow, less than 17 months to go!

Labels: , ,