The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Weekend of Studying

What else do you do when you have 3 exams in the coming week?

I have my outlines done for Property and CrimLaw. My Property one is way longer than it should or needs to be, but I don't have the time now to refine it like I would prefer. This exam is on Tuesday, and I do not feel at all prepared. I did spend some time yesterday going through some of the future interests stuff, so hoping that helped.

Crim is on Thursday. My outline is pretty nice, and I don't think that exam will be as difficult, but I still need to memorize a lot. I'm not sure how much I will be able to do for it until Wednesday though.

Tax is on Friday. Unfortunately, the review session for that is today at 3:30pm. That sucks! Who wants to spend a Saturday afternoon at school? Of course, if I was at home, I'd be studying anyway, so maybe it doesn't matter, except I'd be studying for Property instead of Tax. We can use our Tax Code books for the exam, and write (not computer printed) anything we want in there. Because he has plenty of sample answers to the essays questions online, I don't think those will be too difficult. For the 20 multiple choice though, they can be more tricky. I was able to get my hands on answers to 2 years worth of his multiple choice questions, and since he uses the same questions a lot, that will help. I did organize my code book and index and start to write some things in there. Honestly, after today, I probably won't think about Tax again until Friday morning.

I guess I need to get moving. Off to start the studying....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home