The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Less Than One Week

Now that it is less than a week before my daughter is home, I'm getting excited. I cannot wait to see her! I really don't feel like studying for that stupid midterm tomorrow. (I have, but I'm sure the professor will throw more at us than I will be able to handle anyway.)

Even my cat misses my daughter:
We are all looking forward to seeing her SO much! Three months is such a long time, when the longest I had gone without her before was 3 weeks (when she did a summer school at UCSD). I know the 3 days she is here are going to go by way too fast. But I think it is going to help me finish out the semester because I've just been too sad and lonely without her.

Changing the subject, I finally got motivated to take the pix off my camera from this weekend. (Easy to do when you don't feel like studying. Suddenly, you become motivated to do all sorts of things!) Anyway, these pictures don't really do justice to how nice our room and the view was, but here they are anyway:
Gotta love a room with a full wall of window! (BTW, the lights at night were much brighter/prettier than this shows, and during the day, we had great views of the mountains! Loved it!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home