The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Don't Feel So Good

Seriously, I am tired all the time and my eyes hurt. I think I need to have an eye exam and get stronger reading glasses. I normally only wear my glasses if I'm reading, or if on the computer at home. I don't normally wear them at school unless taking an exam. But it seems like my eyes are always tired/strained now, so I'm guessing that means all the legal reading has had a negative effect on them.

Well, the Bus. Org. midterm is Friday night. (What kind of sadist gives an exam on a Friday night, BTW?) I feel like I understand all the concepts, but I am far from having things memorized the way I need to. At least I have the next 2 days to work on that. I feel like skipping Tax tomorrow night, but I know I shouldn't. I think I'll bring my flashcards and study while I'm in there (instead of being just bored out of my skull).

The good news is one week from today my daughter will be here. Actually, we'll probably still be driving home from San Jose, but I will be with her, and that is all that matters to me. I'm so glad I have this to look forward to, because it makes this exam and other crap going on right now not quite so important.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home