The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sigh

Nothing much new. I worked on some outlines this weekend, but that's about it. I seriously lack motivation to do anything.

I talked to my daughter yesterday. She was excited because the Mythbusters were on campus and she was in the 4th row during their talk there. She's doing well, best in her Calculus class, which not surprisingly, is her favorite class. She has made friends and knows her way around Cambridge. It's just weird. She has this real life that I am not a part of. I mean, I can talk to her, but it's just not the same. I'm looking forward to seeing her in a few weeks, but at the same time I expect it to be painfully hard because when she is here, she won't truly be home anymore.

We are going to Las Vegas next weekend as an early anniversary trip (as my Business Organizations professor scheduled our midterm on the weekend of our actual anniversary), so I do have that to look forward to. Maybe getting out of town will give me a needed break and a change of attitude. I certainly need one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home