The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

If you are busy like me and don't have time to go get a pumpkin, scoop out all the innards, and carve it, try this fast and easy online pumpkin carving!

After our costume party the other night, I made a deal with hubby, who had dressed as a cowboy, complete with fake mustache. I will never color my hair black if he never grows a mustache. We were both only too happy to agree!

I did my first cite checking assignment for law review today. I had anticipated it taking me several hours, as I have NO experience doing that, and am not familiar with the cite forms. However, the author had done a great job in organizing her materials, so it really went pretty fast and I was done in an hour. I think (assuming the others are at least semi-organized) it will go even faster next time, since I feel like I at least know (at little) about what I'm doing.

Nice to have the evening off from class tonight. Just planning on doing some reading and passing out candy. Though, I may have to revive the costume for one last time....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home