The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, October 23, 2006

70 Applications for 3 Jobs!

I admit, I was feeling kind of bummed last week after getting my rejection letter (even though it was very nice). But I found out today that the first company I interviewed with had 70 applicants for only 3 positions, and they didn't even hire anyone from my school. That made me feel somewhat better. However, I don't hold out much hope for the second company I interviewed with, so I am going to arrange something else for clinical units over the summer.

My sweet kitties were taking a nap together when I left for school this afternoon. (They have such a hard life!) The older (dark) one was napping on my bed first, when the younger (white) one came up. She usually prefers to sleep on a blanket at the foot of the bed, but she decided to curl up with the other cat instead. Notice the older cat's hind leg on top of her....she had to assert her dominance even when taking a nap. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home