The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Second Interview

I just found out I have a second interview with this Friday. I suppose getting interviews with 2 of the 4 firms I applied to isn't too bad. One firm decided to only interview graduating students, so really, there was only one firm that saw my letter and resume and didn't want to see me. I guess that should make me feel a little better. Not sure with only 2 firms how likely I am to get an offer from one of them though. Mostly I am looking at this as a learning experience. And I'm just feeling lucky to have 2 of these opportunities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home