The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, October 13, 2006

On Campus Interview DONE

I had my interview this morning. It's hard to say how I did. I think I did well. But I did find out that this firm has already interviewed at several other schools, and so my competition is more than just the 3 other interviewees from my school. They are willing to hire more than one student for the summer program, however, if they feel that there are more than one that is a good match for them. They have previously hired up to 3 or 4 students per summer.

There will be a second interview for those they want another look at. Since they have finished interviews at other schools, this will apparently happen rather soon, and they expect to have letters out to us in 7-10 days.

I'm not really expecting anything, but from what I found out about the firm at the interview, it does sound like a very cool place to work and I would love to have the opportunity there. We'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home