The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Something to be excited about

I'm started to get excited about our trip to Las Vegas on Friday. It's really nothing big (been there lots of times, and it's only for the weekend), but I have felt so down about stuff that it is nice to have something fun to look forward to. I'm working hard to get all my reading and stuff for next week done before Friday so that I won't have to take any work with me. (Of course, ugh, I will take my Bus. Org. outline with me to study, as that midterm unfortunately is a week from Friday.)

The temperature in Vegas should be about the same as here (high 60s)- so much nicer than 115 in the summer there! (Yes, I've done that before!) We're staying at the Wynn, one of the newer hotels on the strip, which has some fabulous shops, including Chanel and Cartier. One of the fun things I love to do in Vegas so look and shop in those kind of stores, because they will never be in Fresno! Wynn also has that wonderful teppanyaki restaurant, Okada, which we have reservations for on Friday. Yum! Can't wait!

Ok, so I just wrote my 250 word comment on a fellow Con Law student's practice test. I've already done my reading for next week's Property, Con Law and Crim classes. No more reading for Bus. Org. and I've long since given up reading for Tax. I guess I need to spend some time working the outlines and I'll be good to go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home