The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm Back!

Home from Vegas, and tired. But had a great time! :) The Wynn is fabulous! Loved it! Had an awesome view from our very luxurious room and wonderful service too. I would definitely stay there again.

Traveling is just part of my life- I couldn't imagine NOT traveling. It didn't seem to hurt me any last year. I went to Maui for 5 days over Thanksgiving right before midterms, and then on Easter break, I went to Boston and then Disneyland, each 3 days, right before finals. Oh, and I did Vegas in February before a couple spring midterms. LOL

I did bring my Bus. Org. outline with me, but only read it once the whole weekend, so I will get serious on that tomorrow. Friday is going to come way too soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home