The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, November 17, 2006

5 hours to go

....before the Bus. Org. midterm. Who knows if I'm ready? I have studied, but I have a feeling that with the time for the exam cut back to 2 hours, we won't have nearly the time we will need to cover things adequately. This is worth 40% of our grade for the year long class. That being said, I suppose I should care a little more or at least worry some, but frankly, I just don't. Like I've said before, I'm more excited about seeing my daughter next week.

To all my classmates, I didn't have an actual definition/rule for the entire fairness standard, so I emailed the professor. This is what he said, "The "entire fairness" test requires that the challenged act be "fair" to the corporation and/or the body of shareholders. Definition of "fair" is "fair." Not kidding. (grin) "

Seems too easy to say that fairness just means "is it fair?"

Oh well.....back to it....good luck to all!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home