The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Two More Classes Until Midterms

It's weird how at the beginning of the semester, it seems like midterms are soooo far away, yet, somehow, once you get to about the middle, time flies by and all of a sudden you are face to face with exams. I have 3 next week (Property, CrimLaw and Tax) and one the following week (ConLaw). I have made outlines for all but Tax, but they all need major work. Since CrimLaw tomorrow night is a review session, I hope to spend the day revising it so I can get any questions I have answered in class. Of course, Property is a much more complex and voluminous topic and I need to work on that too.

Tax is open book (the tax code book) and we are allowed to hand write anything we want in there. I'm going to need to work on that this weekend. Since ConLaw is only on "Topic A" which was covered the first 10 weeks of class, and we had a practice test on that already, I have a completed outline for that class, but I plan on simplifying it after the first 3 exams. Since that test is open note and book, I doubt I will do anything there until after the others are done.

My Thanksgiving weekend was nice, but went by too quickly. I loved having my daughter home! It just seemed normal to have her here again, and I was glad to be able to spend the time with her. We also spent a lot of time with my family, which I enjoyed, since I don't get to see them much this semester with my schedule. My sister was here from southern CA, so my daughter and I got to spend extra time with her. The 3 of us love to hang out together. Here we are lounging together on Thanksgiving:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home