The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Done!

That was probably the fastest 2 hours I've spent in a long time. I have absolutely NO idea how I did on the Bus. Org. midterm. I do feel like I knew the material well. But there were so many issues there, and the way the professor grades, you only get points for items that he deems worthy of being on his grading matrix. I don't know how we are supposed to figure out that, but he thinks we should. All I care about now is that I don't have to (and won't) think about that class for at least 6 weeks. :)

Now, I have to spend tomorrow doing all the reading and errands I didn't do this week because I was studying. At a minimum, I have to prepare a case brief for Crim. Law, look over the Property material, fold some laundry and do some grocery shopping. (Not going to bother reading for Con. Law or Tax.) But then I can relax on Sunday (our anniversary) and enjoy the day. We're going to see the new James Bond movie, and later have a nice dinner out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home