The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've Come to a Conclusion

It is not a good idea to have 5 days in between exams. Even though it is crazy, it is better when they are 2 days apart because at least you have momentum working for you. When you have 5 days, it is all to easy to not take it quite so seriously because you have "so much time". Of course, add to that having an open book, open note exam and you can see my problem.

In other school news, I decided to take Crim. Trial Practice for sure and ordered the books online. I'm hoping it will help me decide if I want to practice criminal law in addition to helping me prepare for moot court. The class is being offered pass/fail only, so that will also take some of the pressure off. In addition, I've heard that Community Property info changes so much that it is better to take it as close as you can to when you take the bar exam so you don't have to unlearn and relearn things.

Oh, enough of this....Con Law is calling.

Labels: ,