The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh yeah....

What a great way to start a semester....both night classes got out early and I found out that I got the 4th highest score on the dreaded Bus. Org. midterm! (Also doesn't hurt that I have a very attractive male professor for one class this semester!)

I'm already loving Crim. Trial Practice. It's the type of thing that I'm kind of scared, but excited by it, and already looking forward to everything I'm going to learn in there. The hardest part is going to be making myself not put all my effort into this class. It is pass/fail only, but I really want to learn all of this class and take full advantage of it, so it seems like I won't be putting any less of an effort into it than my other classes.

In more good news, I don't have a night class tomorrow (thank goodness Tax is only a one semester class!). So after my afternoon class, I'm done for the week (and can watch the 2 movies I rented last weekend that I have yet to see).

Labels: ,