The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!









Merry Christmas all!

Here's a little gift to you: our Bus. Org. final in May is NOT comprehensive, and only covers the spring material. I noticed the difference in the fall and spring syllabus, and emailed the professor, and here is his reply:

"I tend to emphasize spring semester material on the spring exam. This
emphasis means that the spring exam covers only spring semester material."

Cool.....I guess this means I can forget the corporate opportunity stuff. And it means that my only comprehensive final will be in Property. YEAH!

I wish everyone a very safe and merry Christmas, and all the best in the new year!

Labels: ,