The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

GRADES ARE UP!

I had checked earlier today and nothing, but everything except Criminal Law is there now. I got one point higher than my Property grade for both Tax and Bus. Org, and a bit lower for my Con Law grade (but still a good and decent score). I'm quite flabbergasted that 2 of the classes I dislike the most I have my highest grades in (Tax and Bus. Org.), but mostly stunned by Bus. Org., because I felt like I did soooo horrible on it. I'm now anxious to go to class and hope the professor will hand the tests back.

I am kind of surprised that I didn't do as well on Con Law. Even though I dislike the class (not the professor), I thought I did really well on the exam. My score is ok, certainly well above passing, but I would have thought my score would be higher. I have no idea what this makes my current GPA, and I'm too lazy to figure it out right now.

Overall, I'm happy. I have to admit that I did spend much less time preparing and studying for these exams that I could have and probably should have, so to get these kind of grades with little preparation is fine with me.

Labels: ,