The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, December 29, 2006

And Happy New Year!

The last few days had been spent with family, and NO law school reading! My sister was in town from southern CA, so we spent the 26th with her. Then I took the kids to SF for a couple days for some shopping and fun. Not much else going on now. Just lots of reading to do.

I'm really loving my new car. It had 15 miles on it when I got it, and as of last night, I already had put 700 miles on it.

Anyway, my kids are going to Disneyland for a few days next week with my sister while I go back to classes. Doesn't seem fair! Im not ready to go back yet. Kind of a drag to be back on the 2nd. I definitely don't feel rested, relaxed and rejuvenated!

We don't have any plans for New Year's Eve yet. We'll probably just stay home, watch some movies and enjoy some of our favorite champagne. Sounds pretty good to me!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Labels: ,