The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Crim Law Grades to be Posted SOON

After my afternoon class, I had an appointment to make a copy of my tax final. The grades for my Crim Law class had just been turned in by the professor, but I wasn't allowed to see mine because they haven't been posted online yet. I'm not sure if it will happen today or tomorrow, but it should be soon. Apparently we will not get our tests back in class, and will need to make an appointment to see and copy them too.

I got my Property midterm back in class today. There were 2 essay questions and one section on Future Interests. Surprisingly, I did best on that section, though I only had one point less on the first essay question, and I guess it is more equal, since the FI question was worth 34 points, while the essays were worth 33 each.

My daughter is flying back to MIT on Wednesday morning. It has been so nice to have her home, but I know she is anxious to get back. This time I won't see her for 4.5 months, as she is going to the Virgin Islands on spring break. I can't say I blame her. That sounds a lot better than sitting around Fresno for a week!

I feel so blessed to have both of my kids. I could never have asked for or imagined that I would have such wonderful children. I love them both so very much and feel so privileged that they were entrusted to me. It's just hard now letting them grow up and out. Thankfully, I have law school to distract me from a lot of it!

Labels: , ,