The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Guiliani is in the 'hood

Guiliani is supposed to make at the Tulare Farm Show tomorrow, and I think he was in my neighborhood for a fundraiser tonight. There were tv vans in front of a house about 1/4 mile from where I live when I drove to school tonight, and they appeared to be conducting an interview in front of it. The gates were open, and a table was set up in the front and looked to be a check in place. There are often political fundraisers at homes in my area. This was the first one I saw here though. I'm sure I will see in the news tomorrow that this what was going on.

Looks like we finally have a buyer for my little blue baby (SLK 320). We have been advertising it for awhile, but of course, it isn't the best time of year to sell a convertible, even a hardtop one. Hopefully though, on Friday, someone else will be enjoying it. (I have hardly driven it since August when my daughter went to school. At first I drove my old ML that she had driven, and now I drive my new one.) Anyway, I will just be glad to be down to 3 cars for our 3 garages so we can stop doing the switch around with spaces and remotes!

We're going out of town this coming weekend to scout out areas that we want to consider as possibilities when we move. Hope the weather is better! Even if it is not, I will still enjoy getting out of town. Haven't been anywhere since I took the kids to SF after Christmas.

Labels: