The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thank You!

I have a bunch of thank yous today. First of all, thank you to my husband, for the beautiful flowers! Thank you for knowing that I prefer pink roses and love the arrangements Ivy Crest does. They are beautiful and I love them! And thank you for always loving me, no matter what.

Thank you, next, to my son, for the sweet valentine he made for me and for setting the table for breakfast for me this morning with my pink dishes. You are such an adorable sweetheart!

Thank you next, to my daughter, who let me know even though she had "the most traumatic experience of her life" today battling the snow, that she is definitely a California girl. I was afraid you were turning into an East Coaster, so I'm thrilled your heart is still here.

Thank you finally to all of you who have noticed my weight loss and made encouraging comments to me in the last couple of weeks. After working at it for the last 7 months, it is nice to hear that it is actually noticeable (even though I still feel fat and want to lose much more). It is so nice to get the feedback and I truly appreciate it!

Labels: