The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Joy of a Cancelled Class

Bus. Orgs. was cancelled today because the professor was ill. I was able to stay home all day and work on stuff for school. I did a bunch of preparation for my trial, and started working on my Bus. Org. outline. I have another free day tomorrow, so I plan to do more work on my trial, and write my closing argument for Wednesday's Crim. Trial class.

The class today was supposed to be the final substantive class, though there was another class schedule for this coming week for a review session. I guess we won't have a review session now, since we are apparently using the next class for covering the last of the material. The professor usually has a food fest during the review sessions and encourages everyone to bring something good to share. He had even wanted alcoholic beverages at this one, but I suppose that is off if we actually have to have a real class session. Bummer.

At least I had a free day today, well, not exactly free, but free to work uninterrupted. That's always a good way to start a weekend. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy the beautiful weather a bit more this time.

Labels: