The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Property Midterm- Grades by Thursday?

Our Property professor said last night before the exam that she didn't have time to grade them this weekend. (She is known for how fast she gets them graded.) But she is taking off Tuesday and Wednesday to do, so maybe the grades will be online as early as Thursday. That would be nice. It's good to get grades when you actually still have some recollection of what you wrote and why.

I did think of some stuff I didn't say and should have. And I think I went off the deep end on one part in particular and threw in tons of crap that didn't really belong. And I had no idea on the MBE style multiple choice extra credit questions. I kind of doubt that I will have matched my fall midterm grade, but I'm sure I did at least decent (passing).

I have a huge pile of books sitting in front of me. Somehow, I can't bring myself to start reading Con. Law before 9am on a Saturday. That just seems so wrong to me. So, as a surprise to no one, I am going to start with my Crim. Trial reading. Guess I should get going....

Labels: