The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Moving Up

In my excitement about my closing argument last night, I forgot to mention my Property grade. I had previously said I got a 76. However, my 80 from the December midterm was at a ranking of 15th in the class. The grade spread was posted at school for this current midterm, and my 76 ranked a 13th in the class. So even though I scored a little lower, I didn't drop as much in my grade as the class average. Made me feel a little better.

This afternoon is the last Bus. Org. class before we have the final in there next Friday evening. Half the class is supposed to be finishing up our material, and the other half a review session. Next week there is also going to be a review, but I honestly don't imagine going. If I don't know what I'm doing 24 hours before the final, I don't see how going to a review would make much difference at that point.

Unfortunately, I woke up at 4am this morning. I have been waking up early (around 5am) for almost the last week. I have no idea why. I'm not stressing about anything. I seem to recall I had the same problem last March, even though the time changed later then and I thought it was because of the earlier light. Hmmm. Anyway, since I've been doing stuff for the last 2.5 hours already, I'm going to try to squeeze in a little nap before class this afternoon!

Labels: