The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Two Interviews for Internships

I have an interview Friday morning for a summer internship position. I have applied at 3 different places so far, and when I checked my voicemail after class, I just got a call from a second place. I wasn't able to reach the person before they left for the day, but hopefully I will talk to them tomorrow and get that one scheduled too. Yeah! I'm sooooo excited. I would be beyond thrilled to work at either of these places. I don't want to say where until after the interviews. But believe me, both are very cool. I would love to work at either after graduation, so if there is any way I can continue to work part time during the next school year, I will try to do that too.

I was so tired in class this afternoon and didn't think I was going to make it without falling asleep (which is surely more of a result of being back in class after a week off than the class itself, because I do like Property), but this woke me up! Of course, I needed that or I would never make it through Con. Law tonight.

Labels: ,