The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another Interview

I had another interview this morning. I had applied for summer internships at three different places and I am very pleased that all 3 contacted me for interviews. Because one of the places is currently doing a background check on me, I am fairly certain that I will be offered a position at least with one of them.

I'm glad I went through the on campus interviews last fall because even though I don't want to practice the type of law that those firms practice, it gave me the chance to get my resume and interviewing skills updated. Had I not done that, I would most likely not had my resume pulled together to send off for these positions.

All 3 of these positions would be such wonderful experience and great additions to my resume. It is hard for me to say which one I would want the most. Having to choose would be very difficult, because they each offer different benefits and advantages. I'm almost hoping I only get an offer from one so that can be one less thing to stress about.

I'm now down to one remaining week of classes in my second year of law school. I can't believe it! It has gone by SO fast! I spent yesterday getting study binders for my 3 last classes together- notes, old exams, outlines. I still have work to do so guess I should get to it!

Labels: ,