The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Accepted Internship Offer

I got an offer for an internship yesterday which I promptly accepted. Then later on in the day, I got a message from the place I interviewed at yesterday morning. I haven't been able to reach them yet today, but I suppose it is possible that they also want to offer me an internship as well. We'll see once I talk with them.

I have no regrets about accepting the position I did. I really look forward to working there! It is nice to have this all set up and ready to go. I'm going to work full time the week of May 29, part time during summer school, and then full time for the month after summer school. If I think it has been a good fit, it appears that I will have the option to continue on during the school year.

I don't want to say who I have interviewed with and who I have accepted the internship with until I speak with this other party. I also realize I will probably not be able to say much, if anything, about the work I do at my internship. But that is just the way it goes.

Labels: