The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Feeling Pretty Good

I just got home after taking the Property final exam. I honestly feel pretty good about it. It compares to how I felt after taking the Contract midterm my first semester (and I got over an 80 on that!) I am predicting something between a 75 and 80 for my score. Not a doubt in my mind that I passed the class. Maybe I have more confidence than I should have, but I absolutely love walking into a test, looking at it, and thinking, "yeah, I know that, I know that, I know that...." and not ever coming to something I don't know how to address. That's how I felt tonight. I'm sure I left stuff out, but it certainly wasn't the big stuff.

Now on to Criminal Procedure. The volume of material isn't nearly as great as it was for Property, so I'm hoping the next 2 days (in addition to the studying I did last week) will be enough. It will have to be!

Labels: