The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Grades Next Week

The professors are required to have all of their grades turned in by May 29, so I'm guessing they should all be online perhaps the following day (next Wednesday). I have continued to check and see if the Moot Court packet is online, but it is still not. Very annoying. Of course, not that I really have a whole lot of time right now to do much with it.

The 2 hour season finale of 24 is on tonight. I've been a devoted fan and not missed an episode since I started watching it (3.5 years ago??). It just has been dragging the last half of this season though. Hubby swears he is done with it after this season, but I'm not making that decision yet. I love to see Jack kick ass as much as the next person, but some of these story lines are getting kind of stupid.

Well, I'm just taking a break from cleaning out the kitchen and I've got plenty more waiting for me, so I should be on my way.....

Labels: ,