The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

First Test at MIT

My daughter had her first test at MIT on Thursday- for Calculus (18.02 for MIT people). The nice thing about MIT is that later that day she was able to look up online not only her grade, but a copy of the test with answers! She got a 99 out of 100! : ) Way to go Erin!

I wrote my cover letters yesterday, had them reviewed by several people, and reworked them until I was happy with them. Then I printed them and my resumes out on nice cream-colored linen paper and made up my 4 packets for the companies I will be submitting them to. The hard part is going to be waiting 2 weeks to find it if anyone wants to interview me.

All this business has taken away time from my reading, so I need to read for both Bus. Org. and Con. Law. this weekend. And since I woke up early and everyone else is still asleep, I think I'll go get a start on that right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home