The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Gotta Love a Professor Who is Actually a GOOD Teacher!

I love my Property class. It's not that I'm super interested in the topic, that I'm not completely disinterested. My professor is just really good. She explains things well, doesn't have an attitude, and makes sure we get it before moving on to other things. I can only wish my other professors were more like her.

In other news, my daughter saw her first hack (MIT-speak for "prank") as a student today. (We did see the Cal Tech cannon, which was stolen, on campus in April while there for Campus Preview Weekend.) Apparently some students put a real, full-size fire truck on top of the MIT dome, as a tribute to 9/11. I want to know how they did it. Here's some pix my daughter took:


I will have to start a list of all the hacks she sees while there. I'm betting there will be a lot! You can go here to check out past hacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home