The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I like 40%

I like 2 of my 5 classes. Is that bad? For me it is, because 2 of the 5 I don't like are evening classes that seem to last for 10 hours, not three. I can barely make myself stay awake in these two. At least one of those is a one semester class, so I think I only need to make it through another dozen coma-inducing sessions.

I've been able to stay on target this week with my reading, and have all my reading for next week finished as of now. Of course, the following week for Property, we have to read 100 pages of a separate book, which includes questions every few pages which you are supposed to do, but which slow the reading down a lot! I started that this afternoon, and it is not hard, but it is going to take me awhile.

Last week was so much more manageable without having 2 classes on Monday because of the holiday. That, combined with a slow day at Small Claims day on Tuesday, really helped me get all my reading done. I don't think this week will be quite as easy, so I'm anticipating having to do a lot more work next weekend.

Since I'm free with nothing I have to do, I'm going to the sold-out Bulldog game tonight with 7 other family members. That's always fun. It's just nice to have a weekend without having to do school stuff. I mean, I may read some tomorrow, but I love not having to. In fact, I should go get ready to leave now....bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home