The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

More Assignments Online

When I leave town in the morning, I have 3 classes of assignments I will be taking with me. Not that I promise to get them all done, but I'm going to at least start. I'm just enjoying feeling like a normal person (ie., NOT a law student) and not really looking forward to all the work so soon.

My daughter and I went up to the bay area over the weekend to attend the MIT Summer Send Off. It was very informative and I'm glad we made the effort to go. It definitely answered many questions that both of us had. My daughter was also happy to hear of another Physics major who is doing an internship at CERN, since she would like to do the same. Sounds like if she expresses an interest, she could do it.

Tomorrow we are off to Cambria through the weekend. A last little getaway before having to take my daughter back to Boston. Not much else going on. Not even sure if I'll have an internet connection while I'm gone. So this concludes another lame post for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home