The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Summer School Grade Update

I went over to school this morning to make a copy of my Children and the Law final. The grades have been online, so I already knew my grade. I just wanted to get a copy for my records/file. The grades for all classes were due by today, but my Family and the Law grade wasn't in yet. After copying my final and returning the original to the office, I was told that the Family and the Law grades had just been dropped off. So, I was able to get my grade for that class and copy that final as well.

I had hoped I would have been able to boost my GPA some with the summer school classes, but the average for my 2 classes is the same as my overall GPA! Oh well, at least I didn't hurt it any.

I just finished my first 72 hours at the Small Claims Advisory, so I have one unit of clinical done. I should have the second unit done by the end of September. I am still really enjoying it and am sure I will end up doing 3 of my 4 clinical units there.

Enough on here for today.....ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home