The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Leaving Town Again

My "baby" turned 16 yesterday, so we're heading out of town to celebrate for a few days after my shift at Small Claims today.

I found out that summer school grades are supposed to be turned in by the professors by Monday or Tuesday of next week, so I'm assuming all grades will be online shortly after that. I made an appointment to go in early next week and copy my finals.

Looks like it is finally going to cool down a bit this weekend (and by cool down, I mean under 100). Shouldn't be quite so nasty by the time we get back in town. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home