The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

TOOO Hot!

Yesterday was 109. Today is supposed to be 107, which I have the pleasure of checking in a half hour when I need to go out and take my son to the orthodontist. UGH. Then, it is supposed to be: 105 Wed., 104 Thurs., 103 Fri., 109 Sat., 108 Sun., 107 Mon., 105 Tues., 104 Wed., 102 Thurs.. How nice. By next Thursday, I can look forward to it "cooling" to 102. Beautiful.

Sorry Fresno, but I can only take so much of this. I'm going to have to say goodbye for a bit this weekend as I cool off in lovely Pacific Grove. The high is supposed to be only 69. I may even have to wear a sweatshirt! : ) Wish I was going today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home