The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Swedish Cousins

My parents took them up to Yosemite today, and we had them over for dinner and ride on the lake tonight. The girls, ages 4 and 6, are adorable, and while they don't speak English, it was so cute to see them talking in Swedish.

They all enjoyed the boat ride. Victoria especially liked being captain. They are not used to the heat here, but at least it was a little cooler once we were on the water. Here's a picture:


Next, they are going to Cambria, then to southern CA for Universal Studios, Disneyland and Sea World. I wish we got to see them here a little longer, but there is a lot more of California for them to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home