The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Fun Time Waster

I always seem to find these kind of sites when I should be either writing a paper (like today) or studying for an exam. So, if you need a break, here is a fun one to check out:

Celebrity Lookalikes

The site is in the UK, so it is sometimes kind of slow, but it is so funny! They have their rentable lookalikes categorized by area (Comedy, Hollywood, Popstars, TV, etc.), but the fun part is seeing how much most of them look nothing like the person they claim to. There are a few really good ones like:

As Prince Charles














And this one:


As Marilyn Monroe.











Some only look like the celebrity because of their props (clothing, hats, hairstyle, etc.), but some are SO far from looking close to their celebrity that I can't believe they try to sell themselves that way.

Ok, who does this person claim she looks like:






Would you guess Penelope Cruz? Yeah right. I don't see that at all.


















And who does this look like:
I bet you would never guess Michael Douglas! LOL!

Ok, enough time wasted for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home