The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, June 16, 2006

I found MY article

Last night I looked through some law review articles I had printed out, trying to find one to use for my paper in Children and the Law. I finally found one that met all of my criteria: on a topic that interests me, about law in California, current (published fall of 2005!), and not horribly long. I'm not going to mention my topic yet, just on the off chance anyone from my class reads this, as the professor doesn't want multiple papers on the same subject. I haven't started writing anything yet, but from what I'm thinking about it now, I don't think it will be hard to come up with 4-5 pages. I'm going to try to get it done (or nearly done) this weekend, as once the week starts I don't have much free time.

Oh, and how could I forget! I'm now a published author. Those of you in town will want to check out the letters to the editor in today's local paper. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home