The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, June 30, 2006

I hate it when I can't fall asleep

I was so tired last night, and yet, I didn't fall asleep until after 2am! I HATE that! It seems to happen when I am the most tired. Anyway, at least I don't have a lot I need to do today.

My summer school classes are almost done. I have one more session of each class (one on Monday night- ugh, and the other Thursday afternoon). The finals are the following week. I'm done with all the reading, papers/brief, presentations, and I have all my class notes typed up. I just need to organize all my notes and handouts. I did this already for my Family Law class, but I still need to do it for my Children and the Law class. That's my "project" for the next week.

Since both finals are open note and open book, I'm not investing any time in trying to memorize anything. I may reread some sections of the books, and go over my notes, but my plan is really just to have everything organized and in order so that I can access it quickly during the tests.

Because I have class Monday night, and hubby and daughter have to work both Monday and Wednesday, we're not going over to Cambria for the Fourth like we've done the last few years. :( What a drag! We always have so much fun over there.

My cousin, Ulf, from Sweden and his family are in town , so we are going to have them over tomorrow night. I hear that his little girls, age 4 and 6, are the cutest things ever, so I'm looking forward to meeting them. Hopefully it will be a little cooler so we can all enjoy a boat ride on the lake. I'm sure the kids will like that. My last item on today's agenda is to go out and get all 3 of his kids a little gift. So maybe it I get that done I can treat myself to a nap. Hmmm...sounds good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home