The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Don't Waste Your Time

on driving out to Sequoia Bookstore. I placed an order on their website last night for the 4 remaining books I need to get, planning on picking them up in person today. I made the crucial mistake of thinking because the books showed up on their site, and were included in a confirmation email, that they were actually in stock. I drove all the way over there (about 30 minutes away) in 111 degree heat only to find none of the 4 were available. Two of them won't even be shipped from the manfacturer until August 11! Ugh. Sounds like they might not even be here before school starts. The other 2 supposedly will be in stock soon. None of the 4 are the main textbooks, but are supplemental books, but it is a pain that I wasted that time and gas going over there for nothing. It would have been nice if their website let you know which items were actually in stock.

Nothing much else going on. Just another hot, nasty summer day in Fresno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home