The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Summer School Grades Online

I was sure our grades wouldn't be available for about a month, but when I checked online yesterday, I actually had one of my 2 grades for my summer school courses already. Children and the Law grades are up. Of course, that is not too surprising, as the professor, who also teaches CivPro, seems to always get all his grading done within one week.

I had kind of thought that the grades wouldn't be posted until ALL were available, which is what was done at the end of the school year, but I guess this is different. I suppose I'll have to keep checking now everyday until my Family Law grade is posted.

I'm sitting here writing this before 6am, and according to Yahoo, it is already 85 degrees outside. It is supposed to be 110 for the next 3 days, and not dip below 100 until a week from tomorrow. Yeah, so I'm leaving town in a few hours to enjoy the cool, coastal air in Pacific Grove for a couple days. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home