The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I see I'm not the only one who enjoys celebrity gossip

Yes, folks, I do look at the different stats and stuff for my blog. And believe it or not, the most out-clicks from my page are for the various celebrity gossip blogs on my page. Just kind of amused me, as I didn't know others enjoyed that little indulgence as well.

Well, I'm trying to start my resume, and I feel like it looks so pathetic. I mean, I've really only worked 2 real jobs since graduating from college, and that has accounted for only 3 of the last 20 years. Yes, I've been busy raising kids and volunteering, but I don't think that does much for my resume. Hopefully someone will be impressed by my motivation and drive in going back to school (when I didn't have to) and look at all the ways I stepped up over the years to fill needs in my church and children's schools. It's just my nature to step up and get involved, at least where I feel I can make a difference. I want that to come through in my resume somehow.

Anyway, I better get back to it. I did finish my Biz Org. reading today, though I haven't done any more Property reading yet. I guess that will be for tomorrow. Oh, and the gun show was kind of a dud because my favorite vendor wasn't there, but I did pick up a bunch of knives for son (he collects them) for Christmas. Ok, back to it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home