The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Progress Made

Whew! I have the paper written, other than the summary of arguments, which I'm not sure if I'm doing or not. I printed it out, and then decided to relax this evening. I will review it when my thinking is fresh and clear in the morning and see what stands out to me. I know there will be things I need to add in here and there. I did the citation pages as I was going, but need to add page numbers and such. If I can get it all finished up in the morning, I'm going to treat myself and go to the MotorTrend car show in the afternoon. I need to do something un-lawschoolish, and since hubby hasn't seen much of me that last few weeks, I thought that the car show would be something fun to do together.

Sunday, I'm going to need to catch up on my Contracts reading, my Contracts outline, and work on the Torts privacy essay. Oh yeah, and sometime I need to pack and get ready for Boston. We're leaving realllly early Thursday morning. We'll get home on Sunday, and then Wednesday, we're going to Disneyland (by request of my daughter, to celebrate her 18th birthday on Thursday). I'm going to have to bring my outlines on the trips and find time to study.

I'm going to be so glad when this paper is done. I'm sick of Anna. I'm sick of her prior assaults on men. I'm sick of the gruesome photo. UGH. I honestly hope I can get all revising done this weekend so I can rid myself of this paper on Monday. If not, I will turn it in on Tuesday. Can't wait to be rid of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home