The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, March 24, 2006

5 More Weeks of My First Year of Law School?!?!?

This is just hard to believe....there are only 5 weeks left of my first year of law school until finals....and one of those weeks is spring break. It has gone by SO fast. My Legal Analysis class is already finished, other than finishing my final paper. My study group is working on our Contracts outline (the other two are up to date already) now. I know I need to be concentrating on memorizing all those Contract laws and working on practice tests for all 3 classes.

A small part of me gets scared and thinks that even though I did well on the midterms, that maybe the finals will be different since they cover so much more material. Will I really pass? I don't even want to think about it too much because then I start freaking myself out.

I'm just thankful that I've met some great people this year and with their help have been able to do fairly well. And I'm thankful that this year has kept me so busy that is has gone quickly. Hopefully that means the next 2 years will go equally as fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home