The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

ACK! The time needs to change NOW!

So here I am, early on a Sunday morning, and I've been awake for nearly an hour already. UGH! I can't stand it when it gets light so early because it wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep. At least one week from now the time will change to daylight savings time, and it will be nice and dark in the morning again. AND, next year the new federal law will kick in, starting daylight savings time one week earlier, at the end of March (and extending it to the first weekend in November).

I suppose I should be using this time doing something useful but I can't get motivated to do much of anything this early on a Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home