The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Feeling a little better

...both physically and about the Torts midterm tonight. I was sick the whole weekend, well, sore throat on Saturday and in bed (but studying) most of yesterday. At least I can breathe a bit easier today. I slept pretty good, but I'm already tired, so I definitely need to squeeze a nap in here somewhere.

I feel fairly good about Torts. It's kind of funny because back when we were starting Negligence, our professor told us how that would seem easy once we got to Products Liability. I did not believe her. Of course, now I see how right she is because Negligence seems like nothing. Overall, though, it all has a flow to it, so even though we're covering a lot of material, it makes sense to me. It's probably a matter of how much will I have time to cover on the exam in the time allotted (2 hours and 20 minutes).

You know you're studying too much when you start repeating the 4 elements of Artificial Condition Highly Dangerous to Trespassing Children to yourself, in your dreams. (Yes, I did last night, and was happy I remembered it all!)

I'm anxious for this midterm to be over. We got our next assignment for Legal Analysis and because of the midterm I haven't started any research yet. I plan on doing that tomorrow morning. And I am also planning some major work on my study group's Contracts outline. That doesn't even mention all the regular reading and briefing, which needless to say, I am no longer 2 weeks ahead in. Oh well, I'd rather be busy than bored!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home