The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's Over!

And that's the only good thing I can say about the CivPro midterm. I didn't feel good going in, and I felt even worse on the way out. At least I have a passing grade from the Dec. midterm that can be used instead of this one. UGH.

What is frustrating is I had all the law and rules memorized, but when I see the questions, I just freak and don't know what to say or do with them. As I've said before, in my mind, there is no set way to analyze any of this. I see no order to any of it. My mind craves order in everything. So, when I can't find it, I feel lost. I'm not even sure how to make things any different.

Next up on the agenda is finishing my Legal Analysis paper. It is due on Friday, and I have a lot of work left to do. I emailed my professor twice about it, and she didn't answer, and now is going to be out of town until next week, so I guess I'm not getting any response....which means having to wing it on the things I'm unsure about. Anyway, I have tomorrow afternoon and Thursday morning to work on it, so I hope to finish and turn it in on Thursday afternoon. If not, I'll finish it up Friday morning.

After that is done, I need to concentrate on Torts. The midterm is Monday. While it will be hard, at least it isn't as mysterious as CivPro to me. I just need to memorize some, and do some practice tests to feel more comfortable with it.

But I'm done for the night now. Thankfully....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home